Friday, June 22, 2007

How Blogs Can Change the World


Every now and then I look at the log of people who have visited my blog. While I cannot tell for sure who is visiting, I can usually tell where they are coming from and how they got here. I was intrigued tonight when I saw the a referral from AOL News. So, I visited the referring link. The news story was about a resignation at Southwestern Seminary and there was a button at the bottom to click on to list related blogs and articles. Well, guess who was on that list? Me! The post before this one talks about Southeastern and I guess the search at AOL picked up on that. I just thought it was really cool! And, it goes to show the power of blogging and how it is possible for a single blogger to have a pretty large voice on the internet. You can click on the link above to see a picture of the page.

No comments: