Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The First Year Is Over!


My first year of Divinity School is all over! (Except for summer classes.) If you don't believe I have worked hard, just look at the above picture of my keyboard. I am wearing the letters off the keyboard! The letters S, I, O, N, and L are all showing similar wear, and I bought this computer when I started school!

I have received my final grades for this semester, and they were all A's! Whoo Hoo! I was very excited about that. I will start taking Hebrew later this week, and will be working on that all summer. When I finish, I will be one credit hour ahead of where I need to be. I would like to thank First Baptist Church of Statesville for their scholarship which will pay all tuition and books for my summer classes. This is just another sign that I am where God wants me to be.

I also did some updating on the site today. I added CBF Headlines, fixed the weather display, and changed the Today in History display to one without any ads. I also added a link to my brother's website in the links section.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us this first year. It has been challenging at times, but we know we are where God wants us to be, but that does not always mean life is easy. It helps to know that we have people all over the country who care about us and are praying for us.

I hope to have some more time to write about my first year in the coming days and weeks. So keep your eyes open.

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory Gulick said...

Congrats on completing your first year! WOOT!!!