Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Typing my fingers off!

I'm sorry I haven't posted more recently, I am having to write at least 18 and as many as 24 pages a week, every week right now. So, the last thing I want to do is come type on the blog. Here's how I came to that figure.

God and the New York Times - 2 pages on an article from the Times every day except Saturday (12 pages a week), plus 3, 4 page book responses AND a 12 page paper.

History of Christianity 2 - 2 Page reader response twice a week, Plus 3, 4 page book responses and a 15 page paper. (At least 4 pages a week)

Intro to the Spiritual Life - 2 page paper every week in response to various subjects. (2 Pages every week) plus other misc. assignments.

Old Testament - No weekly papers!

So, you can see why I have more than enough writing to do every week.

However, there are some interesting articles I thought you would enjoy reading.

Thank God we have the Patriot Act to protect us from 80 year old nuns! Read the story here.

Evangelical leaders back initiative to fight global warming. Click here.

A commentary from Ethics Daily that criticizes the Bush administration's 2007 budget. Click Here.

No comments: