Friday, January 06, 2006

Its A New Year!

Its a new year, and I have been spending time with friends and family rather than posting on the blog. Gay and I went back to Tampa on Christmas day, and stayed through the second.

The crowd at FBC Statesville on Christmas day was much larger than we expected it to be. We had probably 80-90% of the normal crowd there, which I was very happy to see. We went to church back at Bayshore in Tampa the next week, and enjoyed getting to see the friends we miss so much.

School starts again next Tuesday, and I plan to post many of my writings from the God and the NY Times class I will be taking.

Finally, as many of you have probably read, Pat Robertson is blaming Sharon's stroke on his decisions to give land to the Palestinians. The more I thought about it, the more I kept hearing "Blessed are the peacemakers..." I think that is probably a more appropriate response to the situation in Israel.

No comments: