Saturday, December 10, 2005

I Made It Through!

1 semester down, 7 more to go! I turned in my last paper of the semester yesterday at 1. It was our take home final for Old Testament 1. We were given several articles on different theories of biblical authority, and asked to write a paper on the one we agreed with the most and why.

Our final in Christian History 1 was on Thursday from 2-5. It was 25 multiple choice questions and 3 essay questions, and it took me almost the entire 3 hours to finish it.

My last paper in Art of Ministry 1 was due on Tuesday, and it was an integration of 3 of the books we read this semester.

It is a relief to make it through the first semester, and I am looking forward to the next semester. Its a great feeling to know that I can do it. I can keep up with the reading. I can write the papers. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment, and just further validation that I am doing the right thing.

No comments: