Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Quick Personal Update

Whew!

What a week. I had a paper due for History of Christianity Yesterday, a project due in Art of Ministry Yesterday, and my final exam in Old Testament was today. Needless to say, I am a little tired, actually, I am a lot tired.

But, I got a couple of grades back on papers recently, and they were both A's! Which is awesome! 1 paper was in Art of Ministry and the other was in Congregational Health. The paper was our final assignment in Congregational Health, so I was able to find out that I got an A in that class. Its only a 1 hour class, but its still great to get an "A."

My research paper for the History of Christianity was on the Gospel of Thomas, which was found in Egypt in the late 40's. Its composed entirely of sayings of Jesus, there is no narrative in it at all. If you want a copy, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send it to you. You can see an e-mail address at Gmail in the column on the right. I don't want to post it here, because it will just get spammed. I do plan to do a page with my writing on it, but that won't be up until sometime during our break.

I signed up for my classes next semester. I will be taking History of Christianity 2, Old Testament 2, Intro. to the Spiritual Life, and God and the New York Times. The last class is taught by Bill Leonard and James Dunn, and could be thought of a current events and Christianity course. Can you guess what the text is for the course??? The New York Times! Anyway, I think we have to write something everyday, so it is going to provide a lot of material for the blog.

I think I am going to survive my first semester at Divinity School! I appreciate everyone who has been praying for me, and would ask that you keep doing it!

1 comment:

Sapro said...

Good job with the A’s. Keep it up. I am glad to see that you are willing to hand your life over to God, and share your experiences with the rest of us. Good luck to you for the future, and I am sure that God will bless your life.