Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Brain Drain!

Well, I am back from Washington, but I have certainly not recovered. I have found that the approximately 15 hours of lectures we had have drained my brain! I foudn myself sitting in my Art of Ministry class today asking, "Is this guy speaking English, because I am not understanding a word he says." I don't feel so much of a physical exhaustion as a mental one. We have our final exam in Church and State Tonight, which is a bit soon after the trip for my tastes.

Once class is over tonight, I only have one more class this week, and that is the Art of Ministry small group on Thursday morning. I am going to use some of the off time to catch up on reading that I have fallen behind on in my OT class, which is the only class I am behind in. Hopefully, I will be able to start next week feeling a little more refreshed.

Gay and I will be joining FBC Statesville on Sunday. I will be joining under watchcare, which will allow me to keep my Florida CBF and Bayshore scholarship money. I am also interviewing the pastor tomorrow, which may eventually lead to an internship opportunity there. We'll just have to wait and see. It certainly would be nice to work with Gay again, and even better to be able to work at the same place on Sunday. We'll just have to see what happens. My internships won't start until next year, so I certainly have some time to find something.

I will be posting some pictures from the Washington trip soon, and will provide a link to them here.

No comments: