Thursday, September 29, 2005

Personal Update

I'm sorry its been a while since I posted a personal update. I was hoping to have some more to report by the end of this week, but I still have an exam and several papers out waiting for a grade. I got a "B" on my first paper for History of Christianity, which most students say is the hardest course we will have to take. Our first exam is a week from Tuesday, and will cover the beginnings of Christianity through the crusades! I took my first Old Testament test last week. I think I did well, and I hope to get it back the first of next week. We did get our grade back on our Art of Ministry group project on the challenges of ministry in the 21st century. We got a perfect 15 out of 15, so that was great!

In general, I am really enjoying everything that I am learning, and I am enjoying the classes themselves. I am really worried about the History of Christianity test that is coming in 2 weeks. The amount of information this exam will cover is incredible, and Dean Leonard is known as a difficult professor. I will feel so much better if I can get through that exam with a good grade. I spend most of time reading, writing, or in class, but I try to make at least some time to relax and spend with Gay.

This Sunday will be Gay's first at First Baptist Statesville. She is looking forward to starting there, and we are going to start moving stuff to her office tomorrow. I will definitely post again next week as I get more grades back.

Please, keep us both in your prayers.

No comments: