Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I hope I can remember where class is...


I finished my first Tuesday at Wake Forest today. On Tuesdays, class starts at 9:30 am and finishes about 9pm. I have 3 classes, plus Divinity School chapel. Gay joined me again at chapel today; the speaker was the new president of Wake Forest University, Nathan Hatch. The classes are Art of Ministry, History of Christianity, and Church and State in America. All of my classes are in the same room, Wingate 202. I took a picture with my call phone and posted it to the left. All the seats have power outlets. They used to be wired for Ethernet, but WiFi has made that unnecessary.

I'm very tired tonight, so I am not going to post any more right now, and may not post more until this weekend, because I have a LOT of reading to do. I'll try to post some of what I am learning this weekend, because I have had some requests for that. I think a lot of people will find it interesting what a moderate seminary is teaching.

Gay and I continue to appreciate your prayers.

No comments: