Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WFU Update

Posts may be a little slow for the next few days, because I am having problems with my laptop. The A/C adapter jack broke, but it is covered by an extended warranty. I don't know how long it will take for me to get it back.

I heard from Wake Forest today. They had lost and then found my FAFSA application for need based financial aid. They are sending an offer letter out in the next couple of days, BUT because my gross income was so high (when you are self employed, this is a huge problem, I wish they would just look at taxable income) this offer will be limited. However, I can fill out another form which will be included in this offer which says I will not be working next year, and they will send me out a revised offer. Isn't this fun! But, at least the process is moving again.

No comments: