Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Financial Aid, The Sequel

I mailed off my second financial aid application today. This application was for need based financial aid both from the Wake Forest Divinity School and Uncle Sam. I have to say that I wonder why they didn't include the need based financial aid form in the acceptance letter, my only thought is that they wanted to process the merit-based aid first. There was an online government form involved in this one that wanted to know just about everything except the date I lost my first tooth.

I appreciate your continued prayers for this. No word on the Wait Fellowship yet, and I am not sure when I will hear anything about that. As Hardy Clemons put it, the name is very appropriate.

I plan to start posting more on my call into ministry again soon, but the quest for financial aid has occupied a lot of my time in the past several days.

No comments: