Monday, December 20, 2004

Wake Forest Update


Wait Chapel at Wake Forest University

I received my letter of acceptance to The Divinity School at Wake Forest University today! It said I was recommended for merit scholarships, and that I would be receiving an offer for financial aid in the next 2 weeks. I then have 30 days to accept or decline their offer of admission.

So, it looks like Gay and I will be headed off to Wake Forest next fall. I'll post some more over the next few days, as I have more time to put my thoughts together.

I added a Weather Channel module to the right column of the site to let you see the current weather in Winston-Salem. (Remember, Wake Forest is in Winston-Salem, the old Wake Forest campus in Wake Forest, NC is now Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.) You can visit the website for the Divinity School by clicking here.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their prayers and support!

No comments: