Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Seminary Visits

Gay and I will be leaving Thursday evening on a whirlwind trip visiting a few seminaries. (Actually no seminaries, 3 Divinity Schools and a School of Theology, but seminaries is just a cleaner way to refer to them.) Our schedule looks like this:

Thursday: Fly to Fort Worth
Friday: Interview and tour Brite
Saturday: Look at housing in Fort Worth
Sunday: Continue above and fly to Atlanta
Monday: Tour McAfee in Atlanta
Tuesday: Look at Housing in Atlanta
Wednesday: Tour Campbell in Buies Creek, NC
Thursday: Look at housing near Campbell
Friday: Look at housing at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem
Saturday: Tour Wake Forest, drive back to Atlanta, and return home.

As you can see, this is going to be a crazy trip. Gay is giving up her vacation time to do this with me, and I can't tell you how much her love and support means to me.

I will be posting pictures and updates to this blog as often as I can. So, keep an eye on it starting at the end of this week.

We appreciate you prayers as we take one of the most important steps in our journey.

No comments: